The Reflex Educator Grant Program gives exceptional elementary and middle school educators the unique opportunity to use ExploreLearning Reflex free for 12 months.
The Grant Program provides full use of Reflex, an online game-based system that enables students of all abilities to develop instant recall of math facts, for one classroom of students.
The Reflex Grant application should take you about 20 minutes to complete. If you're ready to apply... let's get started!
Students across the U.S. and Canada are making tremendous gains in math fact fluency with Reflex. Their success is enabling them to tackle higher math with confidence.
Check out their amazing growth!
"I love that my students enjoy Reflex… it gives them more confidence and helps them handle more difficult problems. It isn't just math facts… it is self-esteem that is improving."
— Reflex Grantee, Mauston Schools, WI
"One of my students recently said, 'I wouldn't know half of my math facts if it weren't for you getting us Reflex!' This is a student who has always struggled in math... his fact fluency is now at 92%!"
— Reflex Grantee,
Seattle Schools, WA
Reflex Grant - Program Details
Who can apply?
The program is open to U.S. and Canadian elementary and middle school classroom educators (grades 2-8) who teach mathematics.
How many students can use the program?
The grant allows teachers to use Reflex with one classroom of students (with a maximum of 35).
How many teachers can participate?
The program is available for up to two qualified educators per school. For public schools, there is also a limit of ten grantees per district. Please note that educators may only be awarded a grant for a single 12-month period.
What is required for educators to be accepted into the grant program?
Applicants must provide full school contact information and describe in detail their teaching experience, their goals for using Reflex, and their strategy for a successful implementation.
- Access to a sufficient number of computers that are able to run Reflex. Please refer to the technical requirements for more information.
- Agreement to Reflex’s Terms and Conditions.
- Active participation in one 2-hour training webinar (offered several times weekly) within three weeks of acceptance into the Grant program.
What is required of accepted educators during the one-year grant period?
- Average Reflex usage of at least three days per week while school is in session (until full fluency is achieved). Note: students can use Reflex during the school day, as part of after school programs, or at home.
- Agreement to providing periodic feedback and progress updates to ExploreLearning via phone, email, and brief online surveys.
- Agreement that survey responses may be used in company marketing materials (except where school or district policies prohibit).
- Agreement to receive regular email communication from ExploreLearning regarding the grant program and the company’s products and services.
Is there a deadline for applications into the program?
The extended application deadline was 9:00am EST, Monday, February 24, 2014.
Grants will be awarded within 4-6 weeks of your grant application (pending acceptance).
What is the value of the grant?
The one-year (12-month) grant is valued at $1,625.
How can my whole school benefit from my grant?
Schools associated with participating Grantees are eligible for a range of purchase options on site licenses at any point during the grant period and immediately after the grant period ends.
How do I apply or request additional information?
If you have any questions, please contact ExploreLearning Reflex to request additional information about the Reflex Grant Program.